He’s Rebuilt the Military:
Trump inherited a depleted military, and he’s been behind them 100%.
Not only is he giving them the equipment they need, he gave them their first pay raise in ten years.
- Trump may have increased the DoD budget, but is that all it takes to be a good commander in chief?
- Donald Trump has made it abundantly clear that he doesn’t respect our military. He has attacked Gold Star families and prisoners of war, and he has even insulted dead soldiers, privately calling them “losers” and “suckers.”
- When it was revealed that Vladimir Putin put bounties on our troops’ heads, arming terrorists and paying them for killing American military personnel, Trump took Putin’s side. He’s still done nothing to hold Russia accountable.
- Trump actually stole money from military families, using “emergency” powers to take billions from them in order to pay for his border wall. What did the military sacrifice for that? Schools, hospitals, training facilities, and even on base housing for military families were cancelled.
- President Trump has increased the DoD budget over his presidency, but he is lying about ‘rebuilding’ the military. There was no shortage of bullets or missiles, which he has claimed. Once again he has invented a fake problem so that he can claim he ‘fixed’ it.
- His claim that he gave military personnel their first raise in a decade is false. The military has had a pay raise every year for more than 30 years. The military did recently get its largest raise in a decade, but Obama and Biden actually gave the military much larger pay raises in 2009 and 2010.